Topic 10 Assignment: CLC - Gastrointestinal Case Study Power Point Presentation
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment. Working in teams and collaboration is an essential skill that is prevalent in clinical situations. In this assignment, you will be working in a group to create a PowerPoint to address the gastrointestinal case study provided below.
- The instructor will divide the class into CLC groups.
- The PowerPoint should be 12-15 slides and must contain speaker notes.
- Each student is responsible for participation within the CLC group.
A patient presents in the ER with a severely low hemoglobin and hematocrit count. Symptomatology includes listlessness, pale, pallor, and hypotensive. The initial assumption is blood loss via the gastrointestinal tract.
As either an FNP or an AG-ACNP student, provide an initial evaluation for either a pediatric or an adult patient. In addition, include the following in your presentation:
- The presentation of the patient
- A list of possible conditions that present similarly based on the patient's symptoms
- A list of treatment modalities
- A rationale explaining the possible conditions
- A rationale explaining the treatment
NUR 631 Topic 10 | Assignment: CLC - Gastrointestinal Case Study PowerPoint
- Institution(s): Grand Canyon
- Year Published: 2020
- Digital Download: Instant
Tags: NUR 631, NUR631 Topic3, NUR 631 Topic 10 Assignment CLC Presentation, NUR 631 Topic 10 Assignment Gastrointestinal Case Study PowerPoint, NUR 631 Topic 10 Gastrointestinal Case Study Presentation.